Online renting is the new online shopping!
Here’s how it works: Choose your dresses; checkout; dresses arrive by FedEx; look fabulous at your event; put dresses in the included pre-paid, pre-labeled mailer; drop in the mail, and you're done.
|Step 1||Create your login and password now, or at checkout. To create your login and password now, click here. Please note: We never sell, trade, or share your information with anyone. Ever. |
You will receive:
- FREE return shipping for all paid rentals kept for their rental period.
- 48-Hour-Try-On-Period with every order. You can try on dresses to see how they look. Should you choose not to keep them for rental, the rental fee for those dresses will be refunded. We call these “Try-On-Returns.” (Reasonable conditions apply, for details click here.)
- Your first Try-On-Returned dress (and its second Size Free dress) also return ships for FREE. After that there is a nominal $6 return shipping/processing fee for Try-On-Returned dresses not kept for rental, which is deducted from the rental fee refund
|Step 2||Add dresses to your personal shopping bag. If you add dresses prior to logging in, you can login – or create your login and password -- during checkout as well. |
|Step 3||Check out. Simply check out, check the box confirming you agree to the RentMaternityWear.com Rental Agreement (to review the Rental Agreement click here) click Submit Order, and you’re done! Your dresses will arrive promptly, based on the FedEx shipping method you choose.|
To allow for the maximum rental time, shipping time is not counted as part of the rental period. The rental period begins when FedEx scans your order as delivered to your ‘Ship To’ address.
At the end of the rental period simply put the dresses into the pre-labeled, pre-paid return shipping mailer included with your order, and drop the mailer into any U.S. mailbox or leave it in your mailbox for your letter carrier to pick up.
- There is no need to dry clean the dresses before returning them; as part of our service, we do that for you.
- Don’t worry about small spills. We understand accidents happen! As long as you treat a dress as your own and work with us in good faith, we will not charge you for accidents. For more information about what to do if something happens to a dress click here.